Our main purpose its to meet our customer demands in terms of quality and service: We set up the following guideline:
This quality policy is understood, applied and supported day by day by all the organization.
Frenos Iruña designs, developes and manufactures brake component systems for automotive and off-highway vehicles (tractors, excavators, dumpers, forest machinery among others, all related in general to agricultural and public works).
Approximately 15% of staff works in new products developing and R&D (research & development). Furthermore we actually maintain a close cooperation with several home technologic centers as Citean (www.citean.com) and UPNA (www.unavarra.es). Frenos Iruña was founded over 50 years ago, is based in Pamplona (North of Spain) and owns new facilities in a industrial plot of 22.000 m².
• 1958 – Founded in Pamplona
• 1970 – Start supplying to OEM (Automotive & Off-highway)
• 1997 – Gets the ISO 9001
• 2001 – Profit centers organization (UGV´s Unit that Generates Value)
• 2002 – Gets the ISO-TS 16949
• 2003 – Collaboration agreement with TRW Automotive (Boosters, Master cylinder, Calipers)
• 2004 – Collaboration agreement with Pierburg (Vacuum Pumps)
• 2004 – New factory (Manufacturing facility and Offices) 8000 m² Building. (Total land 22000 m²)
• 2007 – Starting on WINDTURBINE Business
• 2008 – Frenos Iruna acquired its supplier of castings, GREYCO FOUNDRY a foundry located in
Santander-Spain, with 75 employees and 8.000 castings tons / yearly capacity.
• 2013 –Founded Frenos Iruna India in Melrosapuram, Tamil Nadú (1000 m² Building)
Ensuring sustainable profitability, generating skills, knowledge and resources to promote and finance development by expanding into new markets, products and customers, maintaining current and satisfying them through design, quality, service and price.
Differentiating ourselves from our competitors with an exciting project for all members of the organization, feeling satisfied, valued, recognized and autonomous; being related to involvement of employees in the company, deploying our best energies and abilities with our contributions and efforts. All with ethical and civic-social behavior, respecting and contributing to our society and environment.
Leading company worldwide in:
• Innovation and dynamism
• International presence
As a supplier of brake components in the different market segments:
Automotive, Wind, Spare parts and Off Highway
• Involvement, participation, honesty and exemplariness of all members of the organization
• Active management to gather information and opportunities for all staff
• Transparency of information and communication
• Innovative organization, very adaptable to changes and improvements etc.
• Training for all staff
• Importance of quality
• Security for jobs places and in jobs places
• Consistency with all approaches
• Social responsibility in our environment